20 October, 2013

Friends, dreams, and life in general

Sometimes, coming back to the arms of a friend can be an incredibly satisfying feeling. Even if you know that things will never be the same. Even if some of the words that had been said come back to your head unwelcome. It's just nice having that part of your life back, hoping that things will never fall apart again.

Some things do fall apart. Not the things in my life, lately, but when people important to me are hurt, it upsets me nonetheless. And it's annoying to be miles away, with no means of helping them and supporting them through the hard times. We just have to believe it will all get better one day.

via Kiss My Spatula
And things do tend to get better. Dreams come true, I know that now better than ever. In two months, I'll be in Paris. And even if it's only for a couple of days, those days will be the best ever! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but as this has been a huge dream of mine for ages, it's hard not to. I look at the photos and read the travel guides, eager to go and experience everything myself. I know that one I'm there, a piece of Paris will stay in my heart forever. Does this sound cheesy? Probably. It's sill true though, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment